Tuesday, May 4, 2010

What is your home worth? What did it appraise at and what is the home assessment?


Surprised,perhaps unhappy with your recent home appraisal or assessment on your home,let's talk. I spoke with a client about his home.
He is trying to refinance his current mortgage. In his opinion,the appraisal came in low. So we discussed his home and the real estate market. I then looked up similar homes that recently sold and gave them to him so he can start the appeal process.
I can't guarantee a result since I am a realtor and not a certified appraiser.
If you are in a similar situation,give me a call, I am here to help.

And,if you hear of somebody who is thinking of selling his/her home,I always appreciate your referrals.

Life is good!

Adam
adambashein@mris.com
www.basheinhomes.info

Adam Bashein
Licensed in MD & DC
Weichert Realtors
7821 Tuckerman Lane
Potomac,MD 20854
301-718-4100 ext. 132

No comments:

Post a Comment