Monday, February 27, 2012

Recognized for my 2011 Real Estate Production



I am proud to announce that Weichert Realtors just named me to the 2011 Director's Club, which includes agents who either sold $2.5 million dollars in homes and/or had 10 settled transactions in 2011. There are always buyers and sellers out there, in what people deem to be "good markets" and "bad markets". It is about hard work, always having time for people, listening to their wants and needs and being there whenever they are ready to make a move.

Thank you very much for your feedback, calling on me and referring me to your family and friends, who need superior real estate services. I always have time for your referrals and am there whenever you need me.

Life is good!
Adam
Call: (301)943-4370
adambashein@mris.com
www.basheinhomes.info
Licensed in MD & DC

Weichert Realtors
0. (301)718-4100 - ask for Adam

No comments:

Post a Comment