Friday, May 4, 2012

Testimonial from home owner who I assisted in the refinancing process.

Details of the Recommendation: "While I applied for my refinance of my mortgage, without being prompted and for no payment, Adam voluntarily did some research on comps that I was not able to do. This was invaluvable (sp.) for my application, as it let me skip the appraisal and qualify instantly for the mortgage, saving me time, hassle, & money. I am very grateful for his help!! Thank you so much!!" Service Category: Real Estate Agent Year first hired: 2012 from Harpaul Kohli Top Qualities: Great Results, Personable, Expert My goal is to be a full service real estate agent and your real estate agent for life. This means that I am here for you and yours, whether it is for buying, selling, renting, talking about the market, refinancing and here to help in any way I can. < It is important to me that my client felt he received the same effort level as he would have if he was selling,buying or renting a home, which is how I earn paychecks. I am delighted that my efforts yielded good results for him and will be here for him when it is time to move or evaluate the market conditions again. If you or yours are in the market to buy,sell or rent real estate, want to talk about the market, evaluate the value of your home, please let me know. I am here to help and always appreciate your referrals. Life is good! Adam (301)943-4370 adambashein@mris.com www.basheinhomes.info Adam Bashein Licensed in MD & DC Weichert Realtors

No comments:

Post a Comment