Sunday, February 17, 2013

Adam Bashein's Real Estate Move: Page 1 of the February 17, 2013 Real Estate Guide in the Washington Post



Changing companies is a big deal.  It is about a company and manager who shares a vision with you and has the tools to best help you achieve your professional goals.  In addition, and mostly, to me, it is about who wants you and who do you connect with.  Do you connect with them and do you like each other.  My family had a business for nearly 15 years and one of the questions asked about a potential new employee was if we would invite him or her over to our home for a meal?  I was with my previous brokerage for nearly 5 years and I didn't make a move just for the sake of saying it is time to move on. 

Not every real estate agent is the same and not every real estate brokerage is the same.

It is going to be a fantastic 2013 and I thank Long & Foster's Potomac/Cabin John Office for the warm welcome.

If you or yours is thinking of making a move, contact me today for a free, confidential no hassle consultation.  My cell phone and email remain the same.  The office line is set up to forward all calls to my cell phone.  It would be an honor to work for you.

Adam:  (301)943-4370
adambashein@mris.com
www.basheinhomes.info

Adam Bashein
Licensed in MD & DC
Long & Foster Real Estate, Inc.
(301)469-4700 - ask for Adam

2 comments:

  1. Homes for sale in Potomac Maryland,Homes for sale in Silver Spring,Maryland,Homes for sale in Washington DC,Condominiums for sale in Washington DC. sell a California note

    ReplyDelete
  2. The Washington, DC area has a number of cultural activities, enjoyment, shopping, festivals, backyard recreation, and wonderful restaurants.

    Houses for Sale in DC

    ReplyDelete