Monday, August 19, 2013

A speaker references my linkedin profile in his 'Linkedin Seminars'.

www.linkedin.com/in/adambashein
 A couple of years ago I had the pleasure of attending one of Chip Leakas' Linkedin seminars, which was hosted by Embrace Loans.  I found Chip to be very enlightening and follow him on Linkedin.
Last year several colleagues attended Chip's seminar at GCAAR  and told me that, when giving an example of what makes a good linkedin update, he referenced my linkedin profile on one of his powerpoint slides.  I was quite flattered.   
It's pretty excited that he still thinks highly of my linkedin profile and referenced it again in last week's seminar. 
 
If you or someone you know is thinking of relocating, has a real estate question/comment and/or wants to keep up with the real estate industry, call, email or connect with me on Linkedin. 
 
Life is good!
 


Call:  (301)943-4370
(301)469-4700 - ask for Adam
Long & Foster Real Estate, Inc. 
Licensed in MD & DC
 
 

 
 
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
 
Rookie Event: LinkedIn for REALTORS®
From:
Chip LeakasAdd to Contacts
Sent:
Wed, Aug 14, 2013 at 7:27 am
To:
Cc:
Adam;
I am speaking tomorrow at GCAAR….
I was trying to remember where we met and I can't recall exactly…
Can you refresh my memory?
How are you doing? Well, I hope!

 
 

 
Wishing you continued success in all that you do!
*I use you as an example in my Linkedin Seminars now as an example of what make a good "status update"!

 
 
 
Share:





LinkedIn for Real Estate
LinkedIn for REALTORS®

Join us for this free Rookie Event, and walk away with priceless information about how to leverage LinkedIn to build relationships, extend your network, generate leads, and multiply referrals.
Click here to register.



Details: Wednesday, August 14 from 9:00 a.m. - 11:30 a.m. at GCAAR's Rockville Office, 9707 Key West Avenue, 2nd Floor. Ample time will be given for discussion and questions.
The complimentary continental breakfast begins at 9:00 a.m. The program starts at 9:30 a.m. This event is free for GCAAR members, but registration is required.


About the Speaker
 

 
Chip Leakas Social Media Guru Speaker and author, Chip Leakas is a 30-year financial services and marketing veteran. His focus over the past 10 years has been on Internet marketing and social media in the mortgage and title space. He's worked as a mortgage broker and loan officer. His resume includes stints with Salomon Smith Barney, Lexis Nexis and Linear Title. Currently Chip is the Social Media Director for Embrace Home Loans.

Thank you to our sponsors
Embrace Home Loans
Like GCAAR on Facebook Like GCAAR on Facebook| Follow us on Twitter Follow us on Twitter | Watch us on YouTube Watch us on YouTube
8757 Georgia Avenue, Suite 600 | Silver Spring | MD | 20910

Confirm that you like this.

Click the "Like" button.
 


 

No comments:

Post a Comment