Tuesday, June 3, 2014

Exposure, Exposure, Exposure. Great start, creating major momentum for my Silver Spring, MD listing at 700 Hermleigh Road!

Call:  (301)943-4370
 
 
The timing and early marketing results for my new listing
at 700 Hermleigh have been remarkable to date.
 
I was incredibly pleased to see that a single  Facebook post on my business page,
Real Estate Chat with Adam,
that the home had a reach of 554 people
after being on my feed for just under 24 hours. 
Syndication through other websites have been great,
but individuals/companies
control when and how they  post to pages like facebook and linkedin. 
So you see how compelling your messages are and which are of interest to your sphere.
 
The sign for my listing came in an hour or two ago,
so I was able to put my name up and advertise the open house starting today.
The goal is to begin advertising open houses as soon as possible.  Why was today important?
A holiday that some people observe starts tonight and ends on Thursday night.  Part of observing is not working, being on the internet or being on the telephone.  The listing happens to be in a prime location within the neighborhood so over the course of a few days many people should see it and it should create a buzz.  Timing couldn't have been better.
 
I ordered my postcards on Sunday and they are already printed, in the mail.
The week has been off to a great start. 
We should be getting some high viewership and excellent traffic at 700 Hermleigh Road.
 
 If you are thinking of moving, 700 Hermleigh has a lot to offer!
Take a tour.
 
 
 
 

 
 
 

 

 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
Life is good!
 
Adam Bashein
Call:  (301) 943-4370
Licensed in MD & DC
 
Long & Foster Real Estate, Inc.
(301)299-HOME - ask for Adam

 
information deemed to be accurate but not guaranteed
 









No comments:

Post a Comment