Wednesday, July 16, 2014

Listed and sold in 19 Days in Tivoli, a Subdivision in Silver Spring, MD! How did the sellers find and choose me?


Call:  (301)943-4370






 
















A few months ago a person found me on Trulia and sent me a message with a few real estate questions and questions about the Tivoli real estate market.  Tivoli is a subivision in Silver Spring, MD, just off of Randolph Road, between Georgia Ave and New Hampshire Ave.  The gentleman told me that his friends are selling and would recommend me to them.  A few weeks later a gentleman calls me to come to his home in Tivoli and there was an instant connection between me the gentleman and his wife.

In real estate, one saying is that it only takes 1 buyer.  We got quality traffic but not a lot of traffic.  In fact the sellers were thinking about taking the home off of the market so the wife could go on vacation to see her family, who lives out of the county, and maybe put it back on after she returned.  They were nervous that a contract didn't come in the first two weeks.   Literally the day after we withdrew the home from the market, an interested buyer called to see the home and we put a contract together.  You never know.  It only takes an interesting buyer and we got a contract in under 3 weeks, which is wonderful.

Today we settled and the sellers gave back to me this plant which I brought over when we first met.
They said the plant brought luck for the sale and they want it to bring luck to my business and my life. The sellers said that they chose to work with me because of the many testimonials people have written about me, how responsive I was to their questions and my understanding of the market.  

So, the next time one of your family members or friends is thinking about relocating, tell them that their first move should be contacting Adam to discuss the market.  Even if they aren't thinking of selling but have a real estate question, I would love to talk.

Life is good!

Long & Foster Real Estate, Inc.
Adam Bashein
Licensed in MD & DC
Cell:  (301)943-4370
Office:  (301)469-4700 - ask for Adam
Email:  adambashein@mris.com
www.basheinhomes.info
information deemed to be accurate but not guaranteed


No comments:

Post a Comment