Thursday, August 7, 2014

Sold and I found the buyer...Beautiful townhome in Olney, MD - James Creek

Cell:  (301)943-4370
 
 
One of the most rewarded compliments a realtor can get is when a colleague refers him or her to buyers/sellers.  These buyers were referred to me last summer and they recently settled on their first home...this beautiful townhome in an Olney subdivision called James Creek.  This townhome was built in the 1990s and is in wonderful condition.  The entire home is updated, included a wonderful kitchen. 
 
 
I hope these buyers will enjoy many years in their new home.
 
 


Anytime you or someone you know is thinking of moving, think of me. I serve all of Maryland and Washington, DC.  Even if you aren't in the market, but have a real estate question, I would love to talk.
 
Thanks!
 
Adam Bashein
Long & Foster Real Estate, Inc.
Cell:  (301)943-4370
Office:  (301)469-4700 - ask for Adam
Licensed in MD & DC
information deemed to be accurate but not guaranteed


 


No comments:

Post a Comment