Friday, February 13, 2015

Testimonial from person who just purchased a home in Chevy Chase, MD



Cell:  (301)943-4370
Email:  adambashein@mris.com
www.basheinhomes.info


The best compliments I receive from people are using my services, referring me to others and writing testimonials.  This buyer moved in from out of town and asked her friends, who I sold a home to, to recommend a realtor.  I am flattered.







Hi Adam, 

I wrote this recommendation of your work that you can include on your profile. 
Thanks, 
Elana



"We recently worked with Adam to find our home in Montgomery County. Adam was patient as we looked for a place that was the right fit for us, helpful in explaining the Maryland real estate scene and processes, and thorough and diligent in moving things forward once we were ready to make an offer. 
It was great to celebrate with him at the settlement - he kindly brought bagels and made it a fun experience!"
Feb 12, 2015


Whenever a friend or family member of yours says that they are considering relocating or has a real estate question, your first move should be giving them my contact information and promising that I will take care great of them.  I always have time and greatly appreciate referrals.

Life is good!

Adam
Licensed in MD & DC
adambashein@mris.com
www.basheinhomes.info
Cell:  (301)943-4370
Office: (301)469-4700 - ask for Adam
Long & Foster Real Estate, Inc.
information deemed to be accurate but not guaranteed



No comments:

Post a Comment