Wednesday, December 13, 2017

Some of my recent transactions in Maryland and Washington, DC! Thank you!




I wanted to take a moment and thank everyone who has had the confidence to buy and/or sell their home with me and referred me to friends who were looking to move.  You are the foundation for my success, I am licensed in MD & DC  and I thank you from the bottom of my heart.


Call:  (301)943-4370
Email:  adambashein@gmail.com
www,basheinhomes.info

It's too late, I secured the home sale/purchase for my client :-).



Any time a friend, family member, colleague or even you are considering moving, please contact me for a free and confidential, no hassle consultation to discuss your situation, the market and if buying/selling is the right move for them.  If you hear someone say that they have a real estate question, are curious about the market but not ready to buy or sell, I would still love to meet them for coffee and answer any questions they have.  Remember, I always have time for and appreciate your referrals.  Call/Text/Whatsapp:  (301)943-4370 or email:  adambashein@gmail.com

Life is good!

Adam
adambashein@gmail.com
www.basheinhomes.info
Cell/Direct:  (301)943-4370
Office:  (301)921-4500 - ask for Adam
Licensed in MD & DC
RE/MAX Realty Group
information deemed to be accurate but not guaranteed





No comments:

Post a Comment