Monday, January 24, 2011

Testimonial from a satisfied client


"Adam is a phenomenal agent. He was extremely patient with me and my wife and listened to us during the entire home purchasing process. My wife and I had very specific needs, both financially and in terms of what we wanted in a home. Adam always had time to listen to us and he was very patient during the time it took us to obtain financing. It is very rare to find someone who is this patient in the real estate market. Adam gave us plenty of room to breathe and it paid off for us. He found us a fantastic home and he helped put it under contract in record time. I highly recommend Adam and look forward to working with him for all of my real estate needs." - Michael Litwack

I am here to make your real estate dreams a reality and appreciate your referrals.

Life is good!

Adam
CELL: 301-943-4370
adambashein@mris.com
301-718-4100
www.basheinhomes.info

Adam Bashein
Licensed in MD & DC
Weichert Realtors

No comments:

Post a Comment