Thursday, March 31, 2011

Successful Foreclosure Sale in Downtown Silver Spring - Park Sutton Condominium - that my client bought for less than $100k!




Whatever your real estate goals and whatever price range you are working in,I always have time for you. You will get 110% effort and dedication from me whether the home is $100k- or $1,000,000+ and whether it is a "traditional sale", "short sale" or "foreclosure",like this home.

This 1 bath, 1 bath condominium unit that I just sold in Park Sutton Condominium is located in Downtown Silver Spring, just outside of Washington,DC. Great location. Park Sutton has some awesome amenities including being a pet friendly building,having a swimming pool and sauna.

Thank you for your business and I greatly appreciate your referrals.
I'm anywhere you want to be in Metro DC.

Adam
adambashein@mris.com
www.basheinhomes.info

Adam Bashein
Licensed in MD & DC
Cell: (301)943-4370
301-718-4100
Weichert Realtors

No comments:

Post a Comment