Monday, April 11, 2011

Testimonial from satisfied client


“Adam did everything to facilitate my first-time home purchase. He found homes in my price range (which I didn't think existed), helped me focus my priorities, pointed out variables I wouldn't have known to consider, answered all my questions and offered valuable advice - all with no arm-twisting. Adam guided me through every step. I wholeheartedly recommend him to any prospective homebuyer.” April 8, 2011

Top qualities: Great Results, Expert, High Integrity

Carrol C.

---------------------
If you are thinking of or someone you know is thinking of getting into the real estate market,start by talking with me. I'm anywhere you want to be in Metro DC and greatly appreciate your referrals.

Life is good!
Adam
CELL: (301)943-4370
adambashein@mris.com
(301)718-4100
www.basheinhomes.info
Weichert Realtors

No comments:

Post a Comment