Wednesday, October 17, 2012

Thinking of buying an investment property? Let's talk!


I work with people who buy and sell, primary residents and investors. Have you thought of buying an investment propety?  This investor was referred to me. I love referrals!


In addition to marketing and vetting out tenants, this transaction took a lot of work because of a language barrier.  But the owner and I hit it off well, she had confidence that I would produce for her and through a mutual friend we communicated.    The place rented for $1100.00 + utilities. I work in all price ranges, as long as there is a good connection between me and the potential client.   If you or someone you know is thinking about buying an investment property or has a question about investment properties, we should talk.    Adam Call:  (301)943-4370 adambashein@mris.com www.basheinhomes.info   Adam Bashein Licensed in MD & DC Weichert Realtors (301)718-4100 - ask for Adam  

No comments:

Post a Comment