Wednesday, November 6, 2013

My Linkedin Profile is referenced by a social media expert in his workshops!

Call:  (301)943-4370
 
 
A couple of years ago I attended a LinkedIn Training Workshop run by Chip Leakas, an expert in social media, was very impressed, learned a lot and am very flattered that he thinks so highly of my LinkedIn Profile.  Below is a short piece from a note he sent me this evening.

 Find Chip on LinkedIn:  www.linkedin.com/in/cleakas
I highly recommend you connecting with him and looking for one of Chip's workshops in your neck of the woods.

Whenever you or somebody you know is looking to make a move, has a real estate question or is looking for great connections, give me a call.  I always appreciate and have time for your referrals.


Life is good!

Adam
Call:  (301)943-4370
(301)469-4700 - ask for Adam
adambashein@mris.com
www.basheinhomes.info

Adam Bashein
Licensed in MD & DC
Long & Foster Real Estate, Inc.

information deemed to be accurate but not guaranteed


No comments:

Post a Comment