Wednesday, December 18, 2013

Another sale in Silver Spring, MD. Multiple offers!

Call:  (301)943-4370



 
 
This home is in a very sought after part of Kemp Mill, which is why there were multiple offers and why I was trying to get my client into the home before it was on the market.  Although I wasn't able to secure a pre-market showing, the sellers appreciated my efforts and that the buyers really wanted the house.  I had a great conversation with the seller's realtor, developing a nice rapport and that really helped secure a home that several other buyers wanted and put strong offers on.
 
For strong representation, dedication and effort, I am here for your friends, family and associates when it is time for them to relocate, whether it involves selling, buying, a combination of the 2 or renting.  I always have time for and very much appreciate referrals, so thank you for thinking of me.
 
Even when you don't have a referral but have a market or general real estate question, call or email me and I'd be happy to talk.
 
Life is good!
 
Call Adam:  (301)943-4370
(301)469-4700 - ask for Adam
 
Adam Bashein
Licensed in MD & DC
Long & Foster Real Estate, Inc.
 
Information deemed to be accurate but not guaranteed.
 
 
 
 
 
 


No comments:

Post a Comment