Wednesday, December 4, 2013

Just leased one of my client's investment properties. Have you thought about purchasing an investment property?


Call:  (301)943-4370





I just rented this listing in Kemp Mill Estates, a suburb in Silver Spring, MD.

Remember me for sales and rentals.  I work with buyers, sellers and renters.
I am delighted to have secured a long term rental for these investor clients.  The lease is through and including June, 2016.

If you or someone you know has thought about purchasing an investment property, I'd love to meet over coffee.

And, as I always try to encourage, even if you aren't in the market, contact me any time you have a real estate question or want to know what is going on in your neighborhood

Call me for a free and confidential appointment:  (301)943-4370 or email:  adambashein@mris.com. Thank you.

Life is good!

Adam:  (301)943-4370
O:  (301)469-4700 - ask for Adam
adambashein@mris.com
www.basheinhomes.info

Adam Bashein
Licensed in MD & DC
Long & Foster Real Estate, Inc.

information deemed to be accurate but not guaranteed.
 

No comments:

Post a Comment