Thursday, August 20, 2015

I found the buyer for this home on 11229 Bybee Street in Kemp Mill Estates, a subdivision in Silver Spring, MD!


Cell:  (301)943-4370
Email:  adambashein@mris.com
www.basheinhomes.info


My buyer's home search began a few years and we knew there was a match when this home came
on the market in the end of April, 2015.  With some homes you have the sense that they are meant for certain buyers and I had that sense for two reasons.  

The first reason is that my buyer's family lives in Kemp Mill, this Silver Spring subdivision and his parents own this same model home.  In addition, he is family oriented and the home is just a few blocks from where his parents live.

The second reason I felt this home was meant for my client is that it wasn't just a fixer upper, but the home was full of the seller's belongings.  It was an estate sale and when the home came on the market it was full of the seller's belongings.  Two things worked in my buyer's favor:  (1) again, he was familiar with the layout and (2) his family is in the renovation business so he and his father could look past the seller's belongings and focus on the home, its potential.   The selling party loved the fact that he is local, wanted to live near his parents and we had a very nice transaction.

My client is delighted with the home and is in the process of renovating it.  Living in the neighborhood and being friends with the buyer, it has been a pleasure watching him fix the home up.  I will be more excited when he finally moves in.


Whenever you come across a family member, friend or colleague that is looking to move, I promise to take great care of them with high service and low pressure, making sure it is a smooth move.  If they aren't looking to move but have real estate questions, want to talk about the market, it would be my pleasure to meet and speak with them.  I am always thankful and have time for your referrals.

Thanks!

Adam
adambashein@mris.com
Licensed in MD & DC
Cell:   (301)943-4370
Office:  (301)469-4700 - ask for Adam

Long & Foster Real Estate, Inc.
information deemed to be accurate but not guaranteed



No comments:

Post a Comment