Thursday, August 20, 2015

Listed and sold! 1218 North Belgrade in Kemp Mill Estates, a subdivision in Silver Spring, MD! Repeat business!

Cell:  (301)943-4370
adambashein@mris.com
www.basheinhomes.info


The best compliment a home buyer or home seller can give me is contacting me when they are ready to move/put their home on the market again.  The next best compliment is referring me to others who are ready to move and need a great realtor.

A few years ago the owners of 1218 North Belgrade Road in Kemp Mill Estates, a subdivision in Silver Spring, MD. enlisted me to sell their home.  Unfortunately the owners weren't getting the price that they wanted for selling the home so they asked me to also list the home for rent.  So I was able to find a renter for them. 

Roughly two years later the owners of 1218 North Belgrade Road remembered me and I asked me to list the home for sale again.  Fortunately we got sold results and the sellers could move on with the next phase in their lives.














Whenever you, a family member, friend or colleague  is thinking of selling, it would be my pleasure to come over and give you a free, confidential no obligation market analysis of your home.  I would love the opportunity to work hard for you and to get you sold results.  Even if you aren't thinking of selling, but have real estate questions any time, please give me a call or send me an email.

Life is good!

Adam
Licensed in MD & DC
adambashein@mris.com
Cell:  (301)943-4370
Office:  (301)469-4700 - ask for Adam

Long & Foster Real Estate, Inc.
information deemed to be accurate but not guaranteed





No comments:

Post a Comment