Wednesday, August 17, 2016

Another Sale in Silver Spring, MD. This time with buyers coming in from a different country!

Cell:  (301)943-4370
adambashein@gmail.com
www.basheinhomes.info

Other than thinking of me for their next move, the best compliment a satisfied customer can give me is referring their friends and family to me.



The buyers of this home were referred to me by clients who purchased a home in Silver Spring, Maryland a couple of years ago.  In fact these buyers bought a home roughly a mile away from the clients who referred them to me.  They both now live in a subdivision in Silver Spring called Kemp Mill Estates. Talk about a small world!

These clients moved to the area from Israel.  With the several hour time difference between Maryland and Israel, we coordinated our phone calls at times when we would both be awake and available.

They moved to the area for a job and I was able to refer them to a good lender who is experienced working (1)with buyers who relocate from out of the country and (2)whose loan approval was based on the salary of the new job. 

They wanted to live in Kemp Mill Estates and the market there is very tight. Homes in that subdivision tend to sell quickly with multiple offers.  I was able to find my clients a nice home and got them a great value for the neighborhood.

I am flattered that past clients referred these clients to me and assure you that I will take great care of your friends and family, whether they are looking to buy or sell a home.  Any time you or someone you know is thinking of moving or has a real estate question, call or email me. I love hearing from you, always have time for and am grateful for the referrals.

Life is good!

Adam
Licensed in MD & DC

adambashein@gmail.com
www.basheinhomes.info
Cell:  (301)943-4370
Office:  (301)921-4500 -ask for Adam

RE/MAX Realty Group
information deemed to be accurate but not guaranteed 


No comments:

Post a Comment