Wednesday, August 17, 2016

Listed and Rented in Potomac, Maryland.

Cell:  (301)943-4370
adambashein@gmail.com


I am a full service realtor and have been called upon by clients, both veteran and rookie investors to rent their houses up for them.

Thanks to the person who referred me to the owners of this beautiful Potomac, Maryland home




It was their first time renting out the house.  The owners lived in the home for several years and then moved out in part to shorten their commutes to work and in part to downsizing. So, I worked with the owners in getting the home licensed in Montgomery County, Maryland and coordinated meetings with inspectors, contractors to make the home move in ready for the renters.  The owners did everything to make the house move in ready and I was able to find them tenants who are in the area for a tour of duty with the Embassy and we signed them to a 3 year lease.

Whenever you or someone you know is thinking of buying a home, selling a home or renting their home in Maryland and DC, think of me.  If you aren't in the market but have a real estate question, I'd love to talk or email. I am always grateful for and appreciate your kind referrals.

Life is Good!

Adam 
Licensed in MD & DC

adambashein@gmail.com
www.basheinhomes.info
Cell: (301)943-4370

Office:  (301)921-4500 - ask for Adam

RE/MAX Realty Group



No comments:

Post a Comment