Wednesday, July 19, 2017

Testimonial from a Happy Home Seller!


"Adam was lovely to work with when I recently sold me deceased father's home. Patient, kind and very accommodating, I highly recommend him." - A.L.


Call:  (301)943-4370
Email:  adambashein@gmail.com
www.basheinhomes.info

Any time you hear of family, friends and colleagues who are looking to relocate, your first move should be telling them to contact me for a free and no hassle consultation.   Even if they have a real estate question and aren't looking to move right now, I would love to speak with them. I always have and am thankful for your referrals.

Life is good!

Adam
adambashein@gmail.com
www.basheinhomes.info
Cell/Direct:  (301)943-4370
Office:  (301)921-4500 - ask for Adam
Licensed in MD & DC
RE/MAX Realty Group
information deemed to be accurate but not guaranteed


No comments:

Post a Comment