Sunday, July 30, 2017

Sales slow, inventory dropping

Call:  (301)943-4370
Email:  adambashein@gmail.com
www.basheinhomes.info











Who do you know that is thinking of moving?  I am here to help.  Any time they want to talk about the market or have a real estate question...even if they aren't thinking of moving, please either share with their permission, the best phone number and email to reach them or have them reach out to me...whatever makes them more comfortable. I always appreciate and am grateful for your referrals. I also pride myself on being high service and low pressure.  So I will move at your family member's/friend's/colleague's pace.

Life is good!

Adam
adambashein@gmail.com
www,basheinhomes.info
Cell/Direct:  (301)943-4370
Office:  (301)921-4500  - ask for Adam
Licensed in MD & DC
RE/MAX Realty Group
information deemed to be accurate but not guaranteed



No comments:

Post a Comment