Monday, September 4, 2017

Post move in picture emailed to me by clients!


Cell:  (301)943-4370
Email:  adambashein@gmail.com
www.basheinhomes,info



Made my weekend. After the sales process and into their new home, I remain close with clients and these gems  sent me a picture of flowers they put in by their home.
Relationship selling. So special. I want people to love their homes and show me the love they are putting into their homes.

Refer your friends, family and colleagues to a good realtor who cares.  Even if they aren't in the market to buy or sell but have a real estate question, I'd love to hear from them.

Life is good!
Adam
adambashein@gmail.com
www.basheinhomes.info
Direct/Cell:  (301)943-4370
Office:  (301)921-4500 - ask for Adam
Licensed in MD & DC
RE/MAX Realty Group
information deemed to be accurate but not guaranteed


No comments:

Post a Comment