Wednesday, November 8, 2017

Sold in Downtown Spring, MD in The Orion Condominium Community!


I just sold this  condominium unit to a family who is downsizing. 
It would also be a great home for a first time home buyer.  The condo is a lovely 1 bedroom plus guest room and 2 full baths.  
Call:  (301)943-4370
Email:  adambashein@gmail.com
www.basheinhomes.info

The Orion Condominium community is relatively new as, according to apartmenthomeliving.com, it was constructed in Downtown Silver Spring, MD. in 2012.  I admire the layout of the condominium unit which my clients purchased, specifically having a separate dining area.   The condo has a very open feel to it.  The home also features a full size washer/dryer.

In the common areas, there  is a workout center.  There are great views from the roof top of the building, which also  has a park like and zen feel.
With the many local conveniences, you rarely need to use your car.  
You are close to metro, public buses and to Washington, DC.
If you have a car, there are places nearby to rent spots from and there is street parking (mostly with meters) for guests.

The Orion is a great condominium community that I would keep my eyes on if I were in the market to buy a home in Downtown Silver Spring and if I was thinking about buying a condominium unit in Washington, DC, as it is just a few block from the district line.

If you know any family members, friends or colleagues who are thinking about relocating, I would love to help them out.  I am licensed in MD and DC.  Even if they aren't looking but ever have real estate questions, please pass my contact information to them.  I would love to hear from them, always appreciate and have time for your referrals.

Life is good!

Adam
adambashein@gmail.com
www.basheinhomes.info
Direct/Cell:  (301)943-4370
Office:  (301)921-4500 - ask for Adam
Licensed in MD & DC
RE/MAX Realty Group
information deemed to be accurate but not guaranteed





No comments:

Post a Comment