Wednesday, November 29, 2017

Thanks to your referrals, I have been on a roll.


I've been on a nice roll.

Thank you so much to everyone who contacts me in relation to their personal real estate needs and refers me to people they know who are looking to move.  As a reminder, I am licensed in MD & DC.  

Cell:  (301)943-4370
Email:  adambashein@gmail.com
www.basheinhomes.info





Who do you know that is looking to make a move? I pledge to take care of them.
Even if you know people who aren't looking to move but have real estate questions or want to talk about from the market, I would love to hear from them.

Call/Text/whatsapp:  (301)943-4370; adambashein@gmail.com

#realtoradambasheinisonaroll
#realtoradambasheinisgratefultoyou
#whatsbrewinginthehousingmarketaskadambashein


Life is good!

Adam
adambashein@gmail.com
www.basheinhomes.info
Cell/Direct:  (301)943-4370
Office:  (301)921-4500 - ask for Adam
Licensed in MD & DC
RE/MAX Realty Group
information deemed to be accurate but not guaranteed


No comments:

Post a Comment