Wednesday, July 27, 2011

Settlement today for home in Kemp Mill Estates...a subdivision in Silver Spring, MD



I was out with this client looking at another home on an April afternoon and on our way out I asked if he had perhaps 10 more minutes because I thought this could be the right home for him and his family. About 3 months later after hard work,we successfully settled today.

If you know someone who is buying or selling a home in Maryland or DC,refer them to me. They will receive amazing service and outstanding results. Even if they aren't in the market to buy or sell,but have a real estate question, tell them to call Agent Adam. I am here to help.

Life is good!

Adam
Cell: (301)943-4370
Office: (301)718-4100
adambashein@mris.com
www.basheinhomes.info
Adam Bashein
WEichert Realtors
Licensed in MD & DC

No comments:

Post a Comment