Tuesday, July 12, 2011

Testimonial from client in recent Potomac real estate transaction


“Adam helped us find our first home. We had been looking off and on for over 4 years. Adam was very patient with us and always made time to show us available houses. After finally having an offer accepted, Adam guided us expertly through the home-buying process; from home-inspection to settlement. I would absolutely recommend Adam to anyone that is looking to buy a house in the near future. Thanks Adam.” July 12, 2011

Top qualities: Personable, Expert, High Integrity

Stan Salomon

------
Whether you are getting ready to sell or buying a home I'm anywhere you want to be in Maryland and Washington, DC. I greatly appreciate and always have time for your kind referrals. Even if you aren't in the market but have a real estate question, call me (301)943-4370 or send me a message. I am here to help.

Life is good!

Adam
CELL: (301)943-4370
adambashein@mris.com
www.basheinhomes.info
O.(301)718-4100
Adam Bashein
Licensed in MD & DC
Weichert Realtors

No comments:

Post a Comment