Wednesday, July 6, 2011

Testimonial from one of my clients' Lenders


“I recently had the opportunity of working with Adam Bashein on a very involved short sale transaction. Adam remained patient, thorough and efficient throughout the six month long process. Adam was always on top of his game and always had the best interest of his client in mind. The twists and turns throughout the transaction did not faze Adam at all. If you're looking for integrity and non-pushy sales tactics Adam is your man!” July 6, 2011

Gabriel Bensimon, Mortgage Lender and Broker, Mortgage Master Inc
was with another company when working with Adam at Weichert Realtors

I'm delighted that through our hard, smart and successful works in this deal, that we made a challenging transaction work.

If you or yours are thinking of getting in the market to buy or sell a home in Metro DC, let's talk about the market. Even if you aren't in the market and have a real estate question,save my cell phone number (301)943-4370 and either call or text me. I am here to help you achieve your real estate goals.

Life is good!

Adam
adambashein@mris.com
CELL: (301)943-4370
o (301)718-4100
www.basheinhomes.info
Adam Bashein
Licensed in MD & DC
Weichert Realtors

Oh by the way,I always have time for and appreciate your kind referrals.

No comments:

Post a Comment