Thursday, July 19, 2018

Another Silver Spring sale...buyers referred to me by a past client!



I am beyond thankful that the buyers of 11216 Monticello Ave in Kemp Mill, a subdivision in Silver Spring, MD were referred to me by one of their local friends...who had also been referred to me several years ago when they needed to find a home...and they also bought in Kemp Mill.

The buyers made a decision to initially rent while getting a feel for the community and shortly after they made the initial move, we started looking at homes for sale, some of which were on the market and some of which I knew about and were not on the market yet.

                        Call:  (301)943-4370
                  Email:  adambashein@gmail.com
                      www.basheinhomes.info



11216 Monticello is really a 1 of kind home with several special features, including a garage, which is a premium for the neighborhood, 5 bedrooms on the upper level, a main level office plus several entertaining areas and a modern kitchen.  The basement boasts 2 additional bedrooms, a bath and recreation area.  On top of all of the home's features, it is in a great, close in location within Kemp Mill, a few blocks from the full service shopping center, a local bus stop, parks, community pools and houses of worship, to name a few items.
I wish them many years of happiness in their home and am delighted for them to practically be my neighbors, as I live in Kemp Mill.




Anytime a family member, friend or colleague tells you that they are looking to sell or buy a home, I am here to help. Either I can reach out to them and set up a time to speak or they can initiate the contact...whatever is most comfortable for them.  Call/Text/WhatsApp me:  (301)943-4370 or adambashein@gmail.com.   Even if they aren't looking to move and have real estate questions or want to talk about the market, it would be my pleasure to meet with them.
I always have time for and am thankful for their referrals.
Life is good!
Adam
adambashein@gmail.com
www.basheinhomes.info
Cell/Direct:  (301)943-4370
Office:  (301)921-4500 -ask for Adam
Licensed in MD & DC
RE/MAX Realty Group
information deemed to be accurate but not guaranteed




No comments:

Post a Comment