Wednesday, July 25, 2018

Recent testimonial

"I just bought a condo with Adam, and he was phenomenal. He worked extensively with me, my parents and the owner of the condo to coordinate everything. He took really good care of me and gave me his undivided attention regardless of what time it was. I would highly recommend him to anyone and everyone to use due to his attention to detail, personal touch and overall outstanding communication." -D.K.

Who do you know looking to make a move?
For a free and confidential, no hassle consultation, have them call me:  (301)943-4370 or I will call them; whatever they prefer.  It could be a family member, friend or colleague.  Even if they aren't in the market but have real estate questions, I would be happy to talk with them. I am always thankful and have time for referrals.

Life is good!















Adam
adambashein@gmail.com
www.basheinhomes.com
Cell/Direct:  (301)943-4370
Office:  (301)921-4500 - ask for Adam
Licensed in MD & DC
RE/MAX Realty Group
information deemed to be accurate but not guaranteed




No comments:

Post a Comment