Monday, July 2, 2018

Just sold a 2 bedroom, 2 bath condo in University Towers, before it hit the market!


I just sold this 2 bedroom, 2 bath condominium unit in University Towers, a high rise condominium unit in Silver Spring, MD. Before it even hit the market.  University Towers is located near the intersection of University Blvd. and Arcola Ave. 

I called the owner, who I heard was going to sell, asked the owner to confirm and then set up a showing for my buyer.  After a little negotiating we had a signed contract.

Congratulations to all parties!


Call:  (301)943-4370
Email:  adambashein@gmail.com
www.basheinhomes.info







Who do you know that is looking to move and needs a full service realtor? Family?  Friends?  Colleagues?  Yourself?  Even if they aren't ready to move but have real estate questions, please put them in touch with me.  
Call/Text/Whatsapp:  (301)943-4370 or email:  adambashein@gmail.com.  

I am happy to reach out to them or they can reach out to me...whatever is more comfortable for them?  I always have time for and immensely grateful for your referrals.

Life is good!

Adam
adambashein@gmail.com
www.basheinhomes.info
Cell/Direct:  (301)943-4370
Office:  (301)921-4500 - ask for Adam
Licensed in MD & DC
RE/MAX Realty Group
information deemed to be accurate but not guaranteed






No comments:

Post a Comment