Monday, October 16, 2017

1005 North Belgrade Road! Another home sale in Kemp Mill, subdivision in Silver Spring, MD...tied to the appraisal of another home



I was honored and delighted to help a client recently complete the purchase of this 4 bedroom and office plus 2.5 bath rambler style home at 1005 North Belgrade Road in Kemp Mill Estates, a subdivision in Silver Spring, MD.  My client was referred to me.


Call:  (301)943-4370
adambashein@gmail.com
www.basheinhomes.info

 Most home sales have an interesting wrinkle and this one was no different.  In order for my client to complete the purchase of this home, there had to be what is known as a cash out refinance on another home.  Another home went through a refinance and had to appraise at a certain value in order for the buyer to have sufficient funding to buy this new home.  There was a challenge with the original appraisal of that home and I offered to meet another appraiser at the home to use my real estate expertise to show the appraiser where I came up with the value, hoping that the appraiser would agree with me.  I am a Silver Spring and Kemp Mill real estate expert so I was very confident in offering my assistance on meeting the appraiser in relation to the refinance cash out. Without this appraisal I wouldn't have been able to sell my client the new home.  In summary, in order to move, my buyer needed 2 homes to appraise.

Fortunately the appraiser agreed with me on the value of the home being refinanced and my buyer's new home also appraised fine, so my buyer was able to complete the purchase.  

Buying and selling a home is a complex process, often containing unique circumstances and/or criteria in order for the transactions to be successful. That is why it is so vital for home buyers and sellers to recognize the expertise and value of realtors and why I pride myself on being full service.  When you are looking to move, you need to look at the value as well as the cost of realtors and understand how he or she is going to help you through one of the biggest purchases/sales of your life.

Any time you hear of anyone, whether it is family, friends or colleagues say that they are thinking of  buying or selling a home, think of me and tell them I will give a free and confidential consultation.
Even if they aren't in the market to move but have real estate questions, have them contact me at (301)943-4370 or adambashein@gmail.com.  And, if they are out of town, I know agents around the globe and refer clients to them.   I am here to help ensure a smooth move and always have time for your referrals.

Life is good!

Adam
adambashein@gmail.com
www,basheinhomes.info
Direct/Cell:  (301)943-4370
Office:  (301)921-4500 - ask for Adam
Licensed in MD & DC
RE/MAX Realty Group
information deemed to be accurate but not guaranteed.










No comments:

Post a Comment