Tuesday, October 31, 2017

Another Sale in Silver Spring, MD! This time in 'Wheaton View'


I just sold this gorgeous corner lot colonial style home in Wheaton View, a subdivision in Silver Spring, MD to an out of town family who was referred to me.  The home is in a quiet location, yet very convenient to shopping, metro and the beltway.  So it is great for someone who works locally, in Washington DC or VA.


Cell:  (301)943-4370
Email:  adambashein@gmail.com
www.basheinhomes.info




The home was updated, well kept and moved in for the buyers.

May the buyers create many wonderful memories in their new home and good look to the sellers as they move on to their new home.

Whenever you hear of someone looking to move, I appreciate you thinking of me and I always have time for your referrals. Even if people you know aren't looking to move but have real estate questions, I would love to hear from them.

Life is good!

Adam
adambashein@gmail.com
www.basheinhomes.info
Direct/Cell:  (301)943-4370
Office:  (301)921-4500 - ask for Adam
Licensed in MD & DC
RE/MAX Realty Group
information deemed to be accurate but not guaranteed 




No comments:

Post a Comment