Tuesday, October 24, 2017

I did my home work, met the appraiser and he agreed with me on value!


 I prepped, met the appraiser and got the value came in.    
Cell:  (301)943-4370
Email:  adambashein@gmail.com
www,basheinhomes.info


This was not an easy home to get an appraisal on; hardly a sure thing.  It's a great house and I   thought the sales price was right.  However, there wee few apples to apples sales matching or exceeding the sales price.   

I have had sales where I would have been shocked if a home didn't appraise, where I thought it was 50-50 as to whether a home appraised and when I thought there was no way it would appraise.  I always put the effort in to prepare and meet appraisers at the houses because you can't take things for granted.  Appraisers have professional formulas and don't always agree with realtors, sellers and buyers assessment of a home's value.  The most professional appraisers let agents make a case for the value when meeting at the property and, if the arguments are valid, the appraiser will consider the points made when generating his/her report.

You need a full service realtor who is going to do his or her homework and coordinate schedules so he or she can meet appraiser and prove the value.  There is never a guaranteed that a home is going to appraise, but if your realtor doesn't put in the effort to prove the value, then your realtor is putting your deal at risk.  

If a buyer's sales contract has an appraisal contingency and the home don't appraise, he/she has the right to try and negotiate the sales price with the sellers and if they don't come to an agreement, then the buyers have the right to get out of the contract and search for another home, while the sellers have to put their home back on the market, hoping to find another buyer and hoping the next appraisal comes in.  Nobody wins when a home doesn't appraise.

 Part of my value to you is being there at every step of the transaction.  

If you are ever considering refinancing and want to talk about home sales that might help your home appraise, I am happy to schedule an appointment to meet you at your house. Call me:  (301)943-4370 or Email me:  adambashein@gmail.com.  

Any time you or someone you know is thinking about buying or selling a home, please think of me as their full service realtor solution.  Thank you so much and I always have time for your referrals.

Life is good!

Adam
adambashein@gmail.com
www.basheinhomes.info
Direct/Cell:  (301)943-4370
Office:  (301)921-4500 - ask for Adam
Licensed in MD & DC
RE/MAX Realty Group
information deemed to be accurate but not guaranteed




#realestatechatwithadam#fullservicerealtoradambasheinhereforyouinMDandDC#realtoradambasheinprovesvaluetoappraiser

No comments:

Post a Comment